Research, Strategy, Leadership.
Thinking about your digital initiatives...
- Do you know what your audiences and users really want and need?
- Do you give people the utility and quality they expect across channels?
- Are you optimizing your digital tools and effectively managing your digital teams?
- Are you confident you have an effective digital and cross-channel strategy?
- Not 100% sure? Let me help.
What I do...
- Research and analysis of your internal and external audiences across digital and non-digital channels
- Strategy, tactics and planning for digital effectiveness and great user experience
- Organization and team development
- Project estimation, planning and oversight
- Internal and external communications
Me, so far…
I have created digital experience strategies for multi-national organizations, designed digital products, built and led teams of experience designers, and designed and conducted qualitative and quantitative research studies in many sectors. I do information design and technical writing.
I have worked with private, public and not-for-profit clients in Canada, the UK and the US. More than 50 clients and 200 projects, and counting.
I specialize in engaging and winning over executive teams and disparate stakeholder groups. I am a facilitator, teacher and enthusiastic communicator.
Most recently, I was VP of Experience Design at Havas (now PlasticHavas) in Toronto.
I work with...
- Individuals and small to medium sized organizations
- Departments in larger organizations
- Project teams in agile and traditional processes
If you oversee, plan, design or deliver digital initiatives - to support operations, sales, marketing, instruction or communications - I'm sure I can be of value.
Call or email. It never hurts to talk.
+1 416 455-8810